For my Die-Versions post, please click HERE
Happy Saturday, everyone!! I can't believe it, but two days ago was my 3 year blogaversary (or blogoversary...I never know which is correct ;) It's been three amazing years and I've met so many wonderful people on this journey!! When I started my blog, I never thought one person would follow me, let along almost 1200!! Wow!! I am so thankful for each and every one of you!! So as a token of my appreciation, I want to give one of you a package of some of my favorite things :)
- Die-Versions Love Sweet Frames - I'm biased, but these are the best dies on the market!! They cut perfectly and come in so many awesome designs!! The Sweet Frames are some of my favs :)
- Tim Holtz Remnant Rubs Life Quotes - I am totally addicted to Tim's Remnant Rubs...I rub them on everything!!
- K Andrew Designs Splash-tastic Summer Stamps - K Andrew is no longer in business, so you can't buy these anymore. This set is so fun and you will love how they stamp :)
- Prima Say it in Crystals - Prima...bling, what more can I say??!!
- Spellbinders Picot Edges Circles - You know how much I love Spellbinders :)
- My Mind's Eye A Happy Heart 6 x6 Paper Stack - I have never seen an MME paper stack that I don't love :)
- Martha Stewart Flowers - I love adding flowers to projects and these are so colorful and fun!!
- Studio 112 Mini Flower Stamp - I thought this flower planter stamp was so cute!!
I wanted to do something a little different for this giveaway. Since I pay for the Linky Tool, I figured I should use it :) I thought about having you post your favorite project, but instead, I decided to have you post your favorite childhood picture...the one you would pick to create a scrapbook page with :) So all you have to do to be eligible to win is:
- Be a follower
- Leave a comment with your contact info
- Post your baby/childhood pic in the Linky tool (or you can post your favorite project if you prefer :)
I would love it if you would...
- Follow me on Facebook HERE
- Follow me on Pinterest HERE
- Post this giveaway on Facebook and/or on your sidebar
This is open to everyone. You have until Friday, April 4th to enter and I will randomly pick a winner that weekend.
So thank you all again for following me, leaving me such sweet comments, encouraging me and inspiring me daily!! I'll start the party with a childhood pic. This is the one I would pick to scrap because I so loved my pink velvet dress :)
Now it's your turn to enter your picture below!! You can upload it directly from your computer (please let me know if you have any problems). Thanks again for following me!! Good luck :)