For my guest design spot at Scrapping4funChallenges, click HERE!!
Happy Friday, everyone!! Woohoo - the weekend is here!! It's my turn to post on the Die-Versions blog and I would love for you to stop by and say Hi :)
For my project today, I used the new Die-Versions Whispers Wedding Dress die from the May Wedding Bells and Father's Day release. The papers are heavyweight white cardstock from Canvas Corp., and Prima Princess paper stack. The edges were distressed with a Zutter DIA.
Isn't the dress gorgeous??!! It was cut in gorgeous Retro Silver Lustre paper from The Paper Temptress. The picture doesn't do justice to the shiny finish. The dress was then cut in black for a shadow and pink vellum was added behind. Crystal gems were adorned to the front and it was popped up with foam tape for dimension. The dress was framed with a Prima Shabby Chic Treasures Baroque Frame (love it!!). A Die-Versions Ring of Hearts die is peeking out from the side. It was also adorned with crystals. The flowers are from Prima and a Die-Versions Daisy Flair die was cut in vellum and tucked among the blooms. A Die-Versions Wee Petite Button die was added to the center of the bow.
Always and Forever is from Craftin Desert Divas' Simply Said stamp set. It was heat embossed with Recollections Snow embossing powder.
I am entering this in the following challenges:
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Die Crazy
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - M (Marriage)
- DL.Art - May Linky
- DL.Art - Feminine
- Just B Creative Crazy - May Linky
- Dies R Us Challenge - May Flowers
- Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
- Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
- My Craft Creations - Anything Goes
- Challenges4Everybody - Anything Goes
- 613 Avenue Crafts - Anything Goes
- Crafting at the Weekend - Anything Goes
- Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
- Crafty Girls Challenge - Anything Goes
- Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
- Everybody-Art-Challenge - Shabby Chic
- Alphabet Challenge Blog - Gorgeous Gowns
- Crafts 4 Eternity - To Die For
- A Little Bit Crafty - Flower Power
- Creatalicious Challenges #63 - Frame It
- Feeling Crafty Challenge - One for the Girls
- Crafting With Dragonflies - Celebration
- Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog - Anything Goes