Happy Tuesday, bloggers! It's time again for another super-fun Link Up the Love Party with K Andrew! The Link Up the Love Party is a great way to meet new bloggers and find inspiration from some truly amazing projects!
Link Up Love Party: How it Works
- Link Up Party runs from Tuesday 11/15 to Tuesday 11/22. Winners will be announced at the next link up party, 12/20.
- Grab the Getting Cricky blinky and post on your blog's sidebar
- Be a follower of Getting Cricky
- Create a new blog post that is titled Link Up Love Party with K Andrew. In your post, you must mention that the link up love party is a way to get to know each other and find new blog inspiration, mention my blog, with a link back to Getting Cricky
- Post your favorite project that you've done in your blog that has to do with THANKS/BLESSINGS.
- Copy and paste the link up code into your blog post so the Inlinkz will show up on your blog
- Spread the word so everyone can join in!
- You must visit, follow, and comment on the 5 people before you AND the 5 people after you in the Inlinkz. It would be fantastic if you would visit as many as you can--maybe everyone? If you are one of the first 5 then you will need to blog the ones before you and a few more after--as long as it's a minimum of 10 near you in the link up
- If you do not do the above your link will be deleted, because it's just not fair to those who work so hard linking up and showing love to the ones on the list. I have two moderators who will be checking this out to keep it awesome and fun!
Getting Cricky Blog Hop! You'll see lots of fabulous projects with Kristal's awesome stamps!
And on Sunday, we will have another fun Simply Sunday Challenge for you to play along with!!
I'd love for you to stop by the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog today for my Quick Tip Tuesday!
Thanks so much for stopping by and don't forget to Link Up The Love and post your favorite Thanks/Blessings project below!!