H G Tut H C DT A F FB E P E Image Map

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Decorate to Celebrate Challenge #21 - Easter Party!!

Happy Wednesday, everyone!! It's time for another super-fun challenge at Decorate to Celebrate!! We are asking you to create any project to be used as a party decoration (or party supply) for an EASTER PARTY!! Let's celebrate EVERYTHING WONDERFUL ABOUT EASTER with your table decorations, party banners, pennants, yard signs, cupcakes, party favors and more!!


For my Easter party, I created a bunny mask, treat bag and invitation:)


I scraplifted this idea from my local Joann...they had wood Easter bunny masks in the dollar bins that you could color. I created mine from Doodlecharms. I used my Gypsy and added eye holes with circles from George and Basic Shapes. The handle is an oval from George with the width narrowed and welded to the bunny. I cut him first in cardboard for strength, and then paper from DCWV Dots, Stripes and Plaids stack. The ends of his whiskers are curled.


The treat bag is from TBBM, and I added the bunny cutout from MS Cake Art. I attached clear plastic behind the opening and popped the bunny cutout up with foam tape.


I used Doodlecharms to weld an egg card together. The letters are from Lyrical Letters.The pretty flowers are from my dear friend Jessie of Sugarlips Sassy Surprises. The scalloped design is from Spellbinders Book Pages, and inked it with Victorian Velvet Distress Ink. "Eggs-traordinary" is from K Andrew Designs Food For Thought; "Good Time" is from Coffee &Tea for You & Me; and the eggs are from Hooty Owl Accessories.

Now it's your turn...head on over to Decorate To Celebrate and see what my Design Team sisters have created for today's challenge, and then link up your Easter Party decorations!! I can't wait to see what you create :)

42 comments:

June Houck said...

Very cute, Lisa!

Cathy said...

Love it Lisa..let's party!
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

Rhonda Emery said...

what super adorable easter decorations love them. hugs

jessica said...

these are adorable!!!!
TFS

Jean said...

Great decorations. I love the mask, I need to make Kaylee one of those.

Karen said...

These are adorable! :)

Karen
craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

Heather Lynn said...

love it all! you did an awesome job. that mask is super cute! my daughter would love it! thanks for the idea, Lisa. :) hl

Creations by Shirl said...

Adorable Easter projects.. very inspiring Lisa.... Where's the party? LOL!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Especially like the polka dot paper & the use of the wood bunny masks. Easter is a fav holiday of mine with bunnies, chicks, lambs & more.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Debbie said...

What a great set!! The mask is such a cute idea!!

Georgiana said...

What fun Easter decorations!

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Gwen said...

You always have such cute ideas! Love it.

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

Lisa I love them!! The masks would be super fun to do with my daycare kids!! If only I had time to make them lol!! I love the treat bag (i always forget I can weld on my gypsy!) The invites are so cute!! Love the use of the stamps!!
Kristan
GCDT-Sister

Creative Diva said...

Lisa, this is truly amazing. I really love the Bunny mask. It is too cute. And the invitation is phenomenal. Thank you for having me be a Guest Designer for Decorate to Celebrate.

Hugs,
Patty
creativediva98.blogspot.com
DTC Guest Designer

Beckie said...

Fun stuff!!!

Be blessed, Beckie

Chriss America Real said...

Oh this is so adorable! I love it!

Hugs,

Chriss

Diane Hodrick said...

Seriously fun doodlecharms mask. Perfect papers for this....love the pastels. Adorable!

Anonymous said...

Really cute stuff. Its really hoppin'!

Norma said...

Super cute projects Lisa:) and love the Easter mask! Fantastic projects as always my friend!!
Hugs,
Norma

Shelly said...

Adorable party set! I would love to see the little sweetie that wears the Easter mask. SO CUTE!!
Another amazing project, thank you for sharing your creativity with us!
Shelly

Karen said...

Lisa just adorable what a fabulous party pack!

Amy said...

Oh my goodness Lisa- this is just too cute! Love the fun cut out on the bag and adorable little bunny mask! :)Amy

Unknown said...

So when's the party?

Colin

Liz Mullen said...

Your projects are so cute! I love them :)

Georgiana said...

Wanted to let you know I am sharing an award with you.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

callyannc said...

So cute! I love it! TFS CallyAnn

scrappinC said...

Love the idea of the Easter mask and the invitation is wonderful. The treat bag is awesome, love all the colored dots on the paper. The curly whiskers on the mask.
Hugs,
Cindy Lou

Unknown said...

Oh Lisa, they are all so cute. I love the mask...so fun!

DIANA L. said...

This is so cute Lisa. this would be so fun for a kids party.


DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...

Cute decorations Lisa!!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Cheryl said...

So cute and fun! Super creative!

Jayne said...

Fabulous easter set.Love the DP you used,so spring like.
Jayne x

Cindy Beland said...

AWESOME job with all the Easter projects!Looks sooo super cute,Have a nice evening my friend!:)

Susan said...

Awe...what a sweet set. That bunny mask is so stinkin cute! Egg- cellent job my friend!

Susan
cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com

Karen said...

My dear Lisa, this is just so precious! Every component. :o) The mask is so fun and I absolutely love how you curled the whiskers! (See? you always have a magical element!) The bunny on the treat bag is gorgeous and of course I adore the card. THe colors are so pretty, the inking is always a fave, and the sweet sunshiny flowers are the perfect accompaniment. Marvelous work on this festively beautiful set, my sweet friend. :o)

Hugs and blessings!
http://kaleidoscopicsparkles.blogspot.com

Yoshiras time to craft said...

super cute party decor.Love the mask and how you curled the whiskers.Very cute bag and invite.

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa! Thanks so much for coming over to my blog from Susan's. I'm glad to be back in the blogging community :) The Easter projects you made are ADORABLE! Have a great one!

~ Laurie Lu
www.craftingwithlu.blogspot.com

Davi said...

Wowzer this is one cool Easter set you have created Lisa!! I really like your fun mask and pretty bag.

Unknown said...

SUPER cute!!! :D

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This looks like such a fun party set! Super fun papers too!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Fab creations. x

Unknown said...

Oh these are way too cute! Wanna come plan an Easter party at my house ;)

Heather

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...