For my challenge and giveaway at Do More With Less, click HERE
For the Prima Doll Blog Hop Week 3, click HERE
Happy Wednesday!! I hope you are having a fabulous week so far. It's time for a new challenge at Decorate to Celebrate. For Challenge #58, we are asking you to create any project to be used as a party decoration (or party supply) for a Back to School Party or Celebration. Let's celebrate everything wonderful about teachers, apples, education and more with your table decorations, party banners, pennants, yard signs, cupcakes, party favors and more :)
For my Back to School Party, I created backpack treat bags. I found the instructions for this adorable backpack at Splitcoaststampers, HERE.
This was so fun and easy to make. All of the papers are from my stash. I can't remember who makes the circle paper - My Mind's Eye maybe??
I am entering this in the following challenges:
- Craftin' Desert Diva's #13 - Anything Goes
- DL.Art - Thankful Thursday - August Anything Goes
- Sunday Funday - August Linky Party
- Just B Creative Crazy - Just Because Linky Party
- Fun-Day Friday #13 - Anything Goes
- 2 Creative Chicks - Anything Goes for Kids