To enter my Thank You Giveaway, click HERE
Welcome to our seventh Craftin Desert Diva's stamp release blog hop!! We're super excited to share with you in full the CDD September release stamps.
Are you ready for some awesome Fall and Halloween projects? Well if you are, then you've come to the right hop!! There are six new stamps that are being released today in the Craftin Desert Divas Shop and are available now for purchase.
**All stamps with images have a FREE SVG (digital cut file)**
This makes it so easy, you just cut out the image and then stamp on it. The SVG cut file will be in the CDD Gallery for you to download or after purchase just send an email to email@example.com to claim your SVG cut for the stamp set you purchased. I've also added images and sizes for the SVGs in the CDD Shop.
So without further ado here are the latest stamp sets:
Here are the SVG cut files for each stamp...
We have a few specials starting today!!
- Every purchase receives a FREE Too Cute by Jessica SVG pattern made especially for this release.
- With a minimum 2 stamp purchase you will receive a FREE mini stamp added to your order.
- Use code: SEPTEMBER to save 20% off your ENTIRE purchase.
Here is the free pattern with any purchase:
Here is the free mini stamp with any 2 stamp purchase:
Approx 3 x 2
Tara is giving away one stamp set each day & Too Cute by Jessica is giving away $25 gift card to her store (regular priced items).
And now for my project...
The base of each panel is a Spellbinders Heirloom Legacy die. A bit of tulle was added for some texture. The patterned papers are from My Mind's Eye. The witch is a Tim Holtz Bewitching Hour die. She was cut several times to get the different colors. The sentiment is from the CDD Ghostly Greetings stamp set. I masked off the other lines so that I could break it up for each panel. Each line was heat embossed with Zing Vanilla Embossing Powder.
The black cat is a TH Scaredy Cat die and the fence is a TH On the Fence Die. The black cat was embossed with TH Black Soot Distress Embossing Powder.
The house is a TH Rickety House die. It was embossed with a TH Wood Planks die. The bat is a TH Bewitching Hour die and it was embossed with TH Black Soot Embossing Powder.
The moon and stars are a TH Crescent Moon and Stars die. The edges were inked with TH Walnut Distress Ink.
I am entering this in the following challenges:
1. DL.Art - September Linky
2. Decorate to Celebrate - Anything Goes
Next up on the Line Up is the amazing and talented Sukie!! Be sure to hop with us tomorrow!! Winners will be picked from a different blog each day,so the more you comment the more chances you have to win.
Craftin Desert Diva's Shop
CDD Gallery - We'd love you to share your projects using the CDD stamps
Saturday Day 1 -
1. CDD - http://www.craftindesertdivas.com/
2. Kathy - http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/
3. Kimberly - http://hellocutiecrafts.blogspot.com/
4. Janis - http://pausedreamenjoy.blogspot.com/
5. Deb - http://debspaperpalooza.blogspot.com/
6. Lisa - http://indymermaid.blogspot.com/ < YOU ARE HERE
7. Sukie - http://scrappindhilly.blogspot.com/
8. Karen - http://craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com/
9. Emily - http://molliemugsblog.blogspot.com/
10. TCBJ - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Too-Cute-by-Jessica/196421370434846?ref=bookmarks