H G Tut H C DT A F FB E P E Image Map

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Blog Candy WINNER, Blog Award Thanks and Blog Hop News!!

Happy Wednesday, everyone and happy first day of summer!! Woo-hoo!! I love, love summer!! Yes, I know the day is almost over, but I had major computer issues...my not-even-a-year-old laptop wouldn't recognize my CD/DVD drive and I've been working on it all day. I did get it fixed, but you want to know something depressing?? I was in Hobby Lobby this morning and they had their Christmas decorations out already!! Way to ruin my First Day of Summer happiness!! Not that I don't love Christmas, because I absolutely do...I just don't want to be thinking about cold and snow in June ;)

** BLOG CANDY WINNER **

I want to thank you all so much for following me and entering my giveaway!! I know it's cliche, but I do wish I could give each and every one of you a little token of my appreciation :) But since I'm not independently wealthy and have yet to hit the lottery, I must limit it to one person. Using random.org, the winner of the Spellbinders die and Bo Bunny paper pack is........


Congratulations, Cathy!! I will send you an email or you can email me at indymermaid(at)gmail(dot)com and I will get the prize in the mail to you!!

I'm getting close to 1,000 so I'm gathering goodies for another giveaway, probably within the next couple of weeks, so stay tuned!!

** BLOG AWARD THANKS **

I want to sincerely thank my sweet friend Sonia of Passioni di carta for thinking of me for the Premio Blog Portafortuna Award, an award for luck!! Isn't this little ladybug adorable??!! If you haven't visited, Sonia, you need to stop by her blog and see her amazing, gorgeous work!! I'm inspired every time I visit her!! Thank you again, Sonia!! I appreciate it so much :)


The rules to this award are:
  1. Put it on your blog - which I have done
  2. Name three favorite foods: Pizza, Salad, Fish
  3. Give it to 10 other blogs. This one is just too hard for me. I tried, but I can't select just 10 to give this to...there are too many people who are deserving and I don't want to leave anyone out. So I am giving this to all of my followers!! Add it to your blog from me for luck :)
Thank you again, Sonia for thinking of me!!

** BLOG HOP ** 

Mark your calendar for Friday for the "Well OWL Be" Blog Hop!! Heather Lynn of Random Recipes, Paper Crafts and Photos by HL is our hostess for this awesome hop that is all about owls :)


There is an incredible lineup of talented crafters and lots of fabulous prizes up for grabs!! All the fun will begin at 8:00 am EST so be sure to join us!! You won't want to miss it :)

15 comments:

Shelly said...

Congrats Cathy!! Thanks Lisa for the info about the hop. Oh and on my way out of Michaels I caught a glimpse of Halloween decor and thought it must be my imagination -
Have a SUPER night!
Shelly

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

I was in Hobby Lobby and saw an aisle of Christmas ribbon. The Christmas in July originated with Hallmark and the first wave of Christmas ornaments that come out in July. Yes, it is all early to be thinking about Christmas during the Summer. Congrats to Cathy.
Had jury summons today. Group of 25 was selected. Remaining 28 of us which included me had to wait because we were told that another group would be possibly be selected. Went to bathroom and when I got back the group was leaving and told me that they were told they could leave. Yeah. So, when I got home I spent the rest of the day finishing some Patriotic red/white/blue cards.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I agree it is so depressing that they start putting the Christmas things up in June...
Congrats to Cathy... i know you will enjoy your awesome goodies...
AND you Miss Lisa are such an inspiration, i appreciate you and love to pop over to see your amazing creations.. hugs
Sandy

Cathy said...

Thanks, I am so happy...emailing right now.
cathyplus5

Creations by Shirl said...

Congrats to Cathy!

Diane said...

Congrats to the winner...such a wonderful gift from you!! Will have to check out the blog hop, too...sounds fun!!

DIANA L. said...

Congrats Cathy

Crafty Loops said...

Nooooooo! Not Christmas stuff already, lol. It drives me nuts seeing Christmas stuff, cards etc in the Summer......well, when I say Summer...Northern Ireland is grey, soggy and really cold! Boo hoo, sniff sniff. Heehee. Congrats to the lucky Cathy. Lee x

Sonia said...

Thanks so much dearest Lisa for your sweet words for me and my blog:)Thanks thanks thanks:)
Big big hug,
Sonia

Congrats to Cathy:)

Rhonda Emery said...

congrats to the winner.

Rhonda Miller said...

Congrats Cathy

Beebeebabs said...

Congrats Cathy!!!

jessica said...

congrats to the winner!!!!

Karen said...

Congratulations, Cathy! Enjoy your goodies! And congratulations on your sweet ladybug award, my sweetest friend! Every award is well-deserved. :) Can't wait to see what your inspiring creative spirit came up with for the hop! Yay! (I am sorry for the delay.. It's been one of those busy and challenging weeks with mere minutes on Blogger since Tuesday! Sad sigh.) Have a beautiful Friday, my dear friend. You are loved!

Hugs and blessings!

Cheri said...

Congratulations Cathy. Enjoy your prize.

Cheri
www.djssundries.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...