H G Tut H C DT A F FB E P E Image Map

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Blog Hop Winner, Green Challenge and DT Call!!

Happy Saturday, everyone!! I hope you are having a fabulous weekend!! It's still scorching hot here so thank goodness for air conditioning :)

Kristal of Getting Cricky is having a Go Green Challenge!! In her quest for reducing packaging and leaving a smaller carbon footprint on earth, she has issued a challenge to post a picture of your reusable coffee mug. Click HERE for details. I don't actually drink coffee, but I have a reusable water bottle that I hope counts :)


Take a picture of your reusable mug and post it at Getting Cricky...you could win Kristal's stamps!!

Also, Kristal is holding a Design Team Call!! If you love using Kristal's stamps, I encourage you to apply. It's a fun and fabulous team and Kristal is very generous with us :) Click HERE for details. You have until the end of August to apply!!

I am sorry for the delay in announcing the winner of the Well Owl Be Blog Hop. Thank all of you who attended the hop!! We had so much fun, we're doing another one in September :) Now for the winner!! I used Random.org.......................

And #61 is................................


Congratulations, Shen!! I will send you an email :)

Thanks so much for stopping by today!! Tomorrow is another Simply Sunday Challenge at Getting Cricky so be sure to stop back by :)

8 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Congrats to the winner.

Kim said...

I can't imagine not having a cup of coffee in the morning! Congrats to the winner :)
~Kim

Creations by Shirl said...

Congrats to your winner!

Beebeebabs said...

Congrats!!!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Congrats to Shen...
We have been staying in the low 80's here in ukiah.. usually we are a lot hotter... i hope you are having a wondering week end. hugs Sandy

Unknown said...

First congrats to Shen!

I wanted to tell you what I did:) I went through your whole blog all the way back to your first post! Wow you need to do that too. It was a blast and so much fun seeing how you have grown as a crafter. You were so good then but you are amazing now!! I have said it before, you are my Hero!!

Big hugs, Pam
http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/

Sheri said...

Lol lovely water bottle you posted... but it is a bit plain compared to your usual projects! grin

Sheri R

Migdalia said...

Congrats to the winner!!!!I am a coffee drinker but Prefer water!Especially with this heat wave we are going through.I like the water bottle but I would create a vinyl sign that reads Fabulous One..lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...