H G Tut H C DT A F FB E P E Image Map

Thursday, July 24, 2014

CDD Sneak Peeks Day 5 - If Friends Were Flowers


Today starts the July stamp release at Craftin Desert Divas. We have some exciting news to share with you!! Tara has added some adorable Trina Clark images to go with her sentiments. These images will also come with a SVG cut file that is FREE to you!!

There are a few specials during this release we want to share with you:
  • Every purchase receives a FREE Too Cute by Jessica SVG pattern made especially for this release.
  • Any 2 Stamp purchase will receive a FREE mini stamp. Both stamp & pattern will be revealed during the hop.
  • There will also be a sale 20% off your ENTIRE purchase using code:JULY starting on Friday. The free mini stamp & sale will end Aug.1,2014.
Welcome to Day 5 of Craftin Desert Divas July stamp release party!! Each day we will be giving you a sneak peek at one of the five new stamp sets. Then, on Friday and Saturday, we will have a blog hop with prizes each day. There are some amazing creations being shared today during this stamp release.

Today we are showcasing the Blooming For You stamp set.

All of the new stamps are 4x6 and Made in the USA. Stamps will be available to order on Friday.

We hope you will stop by the Craftin Desert Divas Shop and the Craftin Desert Divas Gallery Facebook group. We would love for you to join us and share your creations with us using Craftin Desert Diva's stamps. In this group we show previews first, have giveaways and much more!!

Here's my project I created:


The base of the card is a Spellbinders Heirloom Legacy die. The adorable bear is a new Trina Clark image available on the CDD Blooming For You stamp set...isn't she sweet?! She was colored with Prismacolor Pencils and cut out with a Spellbinders Labels 8 die.


The flowers are Spellbinders D-Lites Blooms One, Three and Four dies. The sentiment is from the CDD Blooming For You stamp set.


I actually masked off the sentiment and stamped the I'd Pick You! on the inside.


I am entering this in the following challenges:
  1. DL.Art - July Linky
  2. Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
Sneak Peek Giveaway!!

All you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the better chance you have for winning!! Just click on the DT's name to get to their blog.

Tara will announce today's winner tomorrow. The winner will be picked from a different blog every day, so be sure to visit and leave comments.

Thank you all so much for joining us today and I hope you will come back tomorrow for more sneak peeks!!

44 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Super sweet and cute card Lisa... I love those blooms! The image is darling, and awesome details throughout your detailing of your card...

Unknown said...

Lisa, the card is gorgeous and the coloring on the bear is absolutely amazing!!!

vic said...

Aww this is gorgeous lisa love everything on this card :)
Hugs
Vic x

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous and cute at the same time!!!

disneylisa said...

Adorable. Nice job on the coloring, great card base.

Migdalia said...

The stamped sentiment is just Precious!! The bear is way too cute!! Great job on the coloring!!!
You are such a Super Star..LOL!
A Fabulous & Fun card my fabulous friend!!
Have a wonderful day,
M'
*Crafting With Creative M*

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Total sweetness! As always, your selection of die cuts is perfect and that little Teddy is so adorable! I love all the pretty flowers and the sweet sentiment tops everything off perfectly - sweet as can be!

Tina H said...

I don't know how you do it but you mix cute with elegance perfectly! l Love this :)

Sarah Biswabic said...

Your card is so gorgeous and so sweet!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the cute Bear, pretty flowers, the swirls of the die cut & the inside of card as well.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Beebeebabs said...

Such a beautiful card - love the die and flowers and the image is absolutely adorable tfs!!!

MiamiKel said...

This is a DELIGHT! What a darling card and the sentiemnt is oh so true :)

cghundley said...

So very cute!
Love the colors
and the bear is
adorable.
Carla from Utah

Karen said...

My sweetest friend, even before I opened your post, I finished the title! I'd pick YOU! :o) Lisa, it is surprisingly difficult to perfectly mesh sweet and elegant... yet you did it so perfectly! How precious is that cutie pie?! I just want to hug her! And your design is so beautiful! That base is stunning... I rarely see it (and never as a base). I love how it makes the entire card so airy! The flowers are gorgeous, as is the entire interior. What a delight. You've been a star this week, which certainly isn't unusual. :o) I hope your day is as lovely as this precious creation, my dearest friend!

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

marg0006 said...

Such cute cards and lovely borders.

marg0006 at Verizon dot net

DIANA L. said...

Beautiful card inside and out, just like you. I love the image and I like how you used the stamp, by alternating it. Love the flowered background paper.
Thank you for joining my DL.ART July linky party, Have a Blessed day, DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com



Charity Morris-Chamberlain said...

Awe! I love your card! It's so adorable!!

Karen said...

How adorable is this card?! I love it! That bear is the cutest and those flowers are beautiful! The shape of the base is very pretty and I love the inside of the card! I really like that flower paper! I hope you have a great day! :)

Karen
craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

D- said...

Thanks for sharing. Your card is BEAUTIFUL both inside and out. LOVE that sweet bear!
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsBydragonfly.blogspot

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Lisa, I like the sweet bear image and the embellishments
Kevin xx

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is so sweet! The little bear is adorable! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!
<a

Blue6366 said...

Another beautifully done card.

Sukie said...

Such a sweet card, your bear is so adorable! The flowers are gorgeous too, amazing projects for sneak peeks!

Sherrie K. said...

How can you not fall in love with this card! The bear is so stinken sweet and love all the colors and details! I am lovin' the stamp set...looks like a must have:) GREAT peeks!!!

Hope your having a great day:) It was a beautiful 75 degrees today...suppose to hit 83-85 on Saturday! I hope so! I am ready for a heat wave, lol!
Sherrie K

~Tammy~ said...

Super sweet! You always dress up your cards so beautifully!

TFern said...

Another beautiful card and the sentiment is perfect!

Angie C. D. said...

Sweet card, Lisa! Love the lacey edges of the base and how you added part of the sentiment inside the card. You definitely rock with your creativity. :D

Lisa said...

Very pretty, Lisa! You've such a lovely selection of Nestabilities and I love the creative ways you use them. Always beautiful!
Hugs,
Lisa

Diane said...

My goodness girl, you have been a busy bee with all the wonderful creations you have put together this week.wow...another gorgeous one!!! What a sweet and adorable image and you are a master with those pencils!! And yet, here is another SB die I have added to my ever growing want/need list...stop it will you...lol!! I will be gone until Monday...so have a wonderful week end my friend!!

Karon said...

Stunning card, fabulous shape and wonderful die cuts. Love the teddy and wonderful sentiment! TFS and have a great weekend.

Em Louise Fairley said...

Lisa, this is adorable!

Hugs,
Em x
Creative Em

Iris said...

Gorgeous card - love the lacy look.
isoscia at aol dot com

Pam said...

How sweet! Love the cute little bear and pretty flowers!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Yoshiras time to craft said...

Too stinkin cute!!! Love it all!!

jessica said...

OMG this is so super ADORABLE!!! I LOVE that CUTE bear and of course your AMAZING card design and color combo!!!
Such a sweet card my friend!!!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT weekend!!!!

Kate said...

OMG this is just the most CUTEST card every love your coloring too.

Kim said...

Adorable!!!! Loving that little bear it is just the cutest!!!
~Kim

Tracey said...

So Sweet Lisa...love the adorable stamped image!

UTs Hobby Time said...

Such an adorable card. I like the colors very much.

I am new follower and look forward to see your creations here.

Norma said...

OK, this is totally adorable!I love the delicate details with the frames:) Superb job my friend!!!
Hugs,
Norma

yyam said...

Awww...this is so cute! And I love the base. What a fabulous card!

Mayras Designs said...

This is so adorable and beautiful !!! I love the soft colors and the image is perfect !!!
Hugs,
Mayra
Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

Kate said...

Aww this is super cute. the way you colored that bear is perfect. Love this.

Nana said...

Too cute my friend. Love he cut and colors and of course that adorable little teddy. Have a creative day.

Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...