H G Tut H C DT A F FB E P E Image Map

Saturday, April 16, 2011

BFF Blogger Award

I am so excited to announce that I have been honored with the Best Friend Blogger Award from Susan at at Cricut and Grashopper! Thank you so much Susan for gifting me with this award! Please visit her blog...not only is she incredibly talented and her projects amazing, but she is one of the nicest people I've come across in blogger-land!

Here are the rules for accepting this award:

1. Post about award on your blog with a link back to the sender
2. Pass onto those who visit your blog and leave comments regularly.

Here are the awesome crafters I am passing it on to:
  1. June at Simply Elegant Paper Crafts
  2. Tami at Scrappin Rabbit Designs
  3. Lori at Reflections From Granny
  4. Trish at Trish and Treasure
  5. Monique at Unique Monique Gift Baskets and More
Please stop by Susan, June, Tami, Lori, Trish and Monique's blogs to see their fabulous work!

4 comments:

Trish and Treasure said...

Feeling the Love Thank you so much for the award! Trish xx

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited, my first award.....thank you, thank you, :) Lori m

June Houck said...

Lisa, thank you for this award! You made my day :) I hope to get this posted later today. You are a Sweetie!

Susan said...

Your comments are so sweet Lisa, thank you! That is why I passed this award on to you, that and also because you do such beautiful projects! And you love Mermaids! :)

Susan
http://cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...