For my card I used papers from Prima's Delight paper stack. The edges were lightly distressed with a Zutter DIA. The zipper pull is a Prima Junkyard Findings.
The flowers are a mixture of Prima and Wild Orchid Crafts. Memory Box Beach Sprigs were added with gems adhered to the tips. The ribbon is from May Arts. The butterfly is from Memory Box and it was covered with Doodlebug Designs Sugar Coating.
The dies are My Craft Spot Tiny Doily Dies. Dream Big was stamped with Versafine Onyx ink. You can find the sentiment on the Be Inspired stamp set:
Look at all of the amazing sentiments on this set - it's definitely my favorite!! You can purchase it HERE.
I am entering this in the following challenges:
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - W is for White
- DL.Art - June Linky
- Little Scrap Pieces - Show Off Saturday
- Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
- Sisters of Craft - Anything Goes
- Fan-Tastic Tuesday - Anything Goes
- Crafty Girls Challenge - Anything Goes
- 613 Avenue Crafts - Anything Goes w/Pink
- All Crafts Challenge - Anything But a Card
- Crafting From the Heart - Anything Goes