H G Tut H C DT A F FB E P E Image Map

Monday, July 21, 2014

CDD Sneak Peeks Day 2 - Fluttering By...

This is my third post today
For the CDD CIULIP post, click HERE
For the Getting to Know You Blog Hop, click HERE


Today starts the July stamp release at Craftin Desert Divas. We have some exciting news to share with you!! Tara has added some adorable Trina Clark images to go with her sentiments. These images will also come with a SVG cut file that is FREE to you!!

There are a few specials during this release we want to share with you:
  • Every purchase receives a FREE Too Cute by Jessica SVG pattern made especially for this release.
  • Any 2 Stamp purchase will receive a FREE mini stamp. Both stamp & pattern will be revealed during the hop.
  • There will also be a sale 20% off your ENTIRE purchase using code:JULY starting on Friday. The free mini stamp & sale will end Aug.1,2014.
Welcome to Day 2 of Craftin Desert Divas July stamp release party!! Each day we will be giving you a sneak peek at one of the five new stamp sets. Then, on Friday and Saturday, we will have a blog hop with prizes each day. There are some amazing creations being shared today during this stamp release.

Today we are showcasing the Lil Bit Buggy stamp set.

All of the new stamps are 4x6 and Made in the USA. Stamps will be available to order on Friday.

We hope you will stop by the Craftin Desert Divas Shop and the Craftin Desert Divas Gallery Facebook group. We would love for you to join us and share your creations with us using Craftin Desert Diva's stamps. In this group we show previews first, have giveaways and much more!!

Here's my project I created:


The base of the card is heavyweight cardstock from Canvas Corp. It was cut with a Spellbinders Radiant Rectangle die. A piece of plastic from a die clamshell was added to the back to make it see-through.


Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Peeled Paint was stamped over a Cuttlebug Embossing folder and then the paper was embossed with one of the Radiant Rectangle dies. Two Spellbinders Circles were added, one embossed and the other inked with Peeled Paint. The butterflies are Memory Box dies and they were covered with Doodlebug Sugar Coating.


The tag is a Spellbinders Framed Tags One, inked with Peeled Paint. Fluttering by to say... is from Lil Bit Buggy stamp set.


I am entering this in the following challenges:

  1. DL.Art - July Linky
  2. Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
Sneak Peek Giveaway!!

All you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the better chance you have for winning!! Just click on the DT's name to get to their blog.

Tara will announce today's winner tomorrow. The winner will be picked from a different blog every day, so be sure to visit and leave comments.

Thank you all so much for joining us today and I hope you will come back tomorrow for more sneak peeks!!

54 comments:

Kathy Salido said...

Beautiful card, love the embossing and the color is so pretty!!

Desire Fourie said...

This is just so beautiful with the touches of zesty tones and your bows are always to die for.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 900 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Creations by Shirl said...

Pretty color, love the design and details you did to your card....

Tina H said...

Another gorgeous creation! Love it :)

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Such an uplifting card, Lisa! I have had the sugar coating for so long and never used it...think I may need to get it out. :)

Dr Sonia S V said...

Lisa love the elegance of your spellbinders die cut and the beautiful beautiful colors you have used
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects

Krystal Klear Creations said...

This card is absolutely beautiful and perfect. Love the colors and that sentiment is super cute!!! T.F.I

Janis Lewis said...

GORGEOUS!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card as always!!!

disneylisa said...

Fabulous use of only 2 colors.

Beth F. said...

I am always in awe of your cards! They are always so dainty and gorgeous!

Sarah Biswabic said...

Your card is so beautiful Lisa! I love it!!

Beebeebabs said...

Wow absolutely beautiful - love the border and embossing - such a beautiful bow and love the color choice thanks for sharing!!!

~Tammy~ said...

This is stunning! Your creations are so elegant! You really showcased the new stamps beautifully!

Createology said...

You are triple busy today. Lovely Flutter-By card. Creative Bliss...

MiamiKel said...

Swoon! Beauitful color palette, card and gorgeous butterflies! Love the scrollwork - you have been so busy! ♥ Blessings & hugs!

Mona Pendleton said...

Stunning card Lisa! The fancy die cut frame looks wonderful with the gorgeous butterfly fluttering about!

McCrafty's Cards said...

beautiful card Lisa, I like the beautiful butterflies and the design.
Kevin xx

cghundley said...

Oh this is beautiful!
Love the way it was
made.
Carla from Utah

Mulberry Mindy said...

Love the dies layered with the butterflies. Sparkly and sweet!

bumblebee creations said...

this is gorgeous, Lisa!!! Love the colors, and beautiful butterflies!

Sukie said...

Gorgeous card, the butterflies are so beautiful and I love the framed tag you used! Great way to showcase the new stamps too!

Patti J said...

Lisa, is absolutely gorgeous! Beautifully done!

Indy's Designs said...

Oh, love the colors! LOVE, LOVE the embossing and the design! Your work is fabulous!!
Hugs,
Debbie

TFern said...

Beautiful card!!!

Debby Pannell said...

Your card is absolutely elegant. Love it.
TTFN

Lisa said...

Hi Lisa!
Your card is stunning. The colors are just gorgeous... I love it!!!
Hugs,
Lisa
CRe8n4u

aussie aNNie said...

Lisa where did all your posts come from?? Only this one showed up on my blog but wowow they are all stunning and the 'getting to know you' are amazing....Just LOVE this one too...sorry I missed the others..xxx ♥aNNie The Journey is the Start

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Simply gorgeous! Beautiful layers, beautiful bow, beautiful butterflies! I love everything about this elegant card my friend!

Charity Morris-Chamberlain said...

Super pretty!!! Love the elegance of it as well!

Kim said...

Your work is always so beautiful!! I'm loving the elegance and those butterflies!
~Kim

Shelly said...

This is stunning! I LOVE the colors and that bow is BEAUTIFUL!!!

I hope your doing great Lisa, I've been so busy...but having a great summer. I hope you are too!
Shelly

Sherrie K. said...

Ofta, this is GORGEOUS! The distressing inking is so beautiful! Love the incredible butterflies and fun spellbinder die for the base that you used ...super pretty design my friend!
Have a great evening!
Sherrie K

Karen said...

My sweetest friend, this is stunning! I seriously cannot get over your creative brilliance. :o) What better way to showcase fluttering than with lacy butterflies (that SPARKLE like no one's business), beautifully warm earthy hues, and the use of plastic to make it light as air. I just love this, in case you couldn't tell. ;) Such a unique and beautiful card, my dear Lisa. I hope you love it, too. :o)

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

yyam said...

Such a classy and beautiful card! I love your attention to details. Perfection my friend!

Christi said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! Love all the glitz and glamour to this card! It just seems soooo classy. Thank you for sharing!

Diane said...

I want to say this has to be one of my favorites, but I could say that with every one you make!!! Another stunning, stunning card my friend. Loving the colors and once again that gorgeous bow!! You must spend hours and hours making these gorgeous cards!!! Have a great week!!

D- said...

LOVE your BEAUTIFUL card. Thank for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

Em Louise Fairley said...

Hello from a new follower :) This card is stunning and I love it! :)

Hugs,
Em x
Creative Em

Miranda said...

GORGEOUS!!!!!

Mayras Designs said...

Beautiful as always !!!!!! I love this !!!!
Hugs,
Mayra

jessica said...

OOOHHHH I LOVE this Lisa!!
What a gorgeous card!!
LOVE the colors and beautiful butterflies!
AWESOME job!

Kate said...

Gorgeous the Inking and Embossing is just beautiful

Jean Bullock said...

I love ornate dies and you did an awesome job with these.

Nana said...

Beautiful Lisa. Great colors. I really love the sugar coating on the butterflies.
Have a creative day.

Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Migdalia said...

I have to start wit WOW! on the GORGEOUS butterflies!! OMG! The shape of this card is FABULOUS!!
A Stunning, Elegant and BEAUTIFUL card!!
Love! Love! Love!
Have a wonderful day my fabulous friend,
M
*Crafting With Creative M*

kahaulani said...

WOW!!! beautiful card!!!

Pam said...

Your card is just beautiful! I just love Spellbinders, and you certainly use them well!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Davi said...

Oh my goodness is this ever stunning Lisa!! I love the green and the lacey look! The beautiful bow and flitting butterflies are icing on the cake :)

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Pretty & delicate. Like the Butterflies & colors.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Brenda said...

This is a stunning card Lisa! I love that SB die and so wish it was in my stash. lol The butterflies are beautiful and love the ribbon you used. Love the colors of this card and love that pattern on the green. Hugs, Brenda

Norma said...

This is a stunning card my friend and I love the intricate die you used for the base and the colors are so beautiful. That die will go on my wish list:) TFS
Hugs,
Norma

Angie C. D. said...

Elegant! Elegant!! Love how your butterflies always look so delicate and elegant, Lisa. And I love how your bows look so full and lovely. :D

DIANA L. said...

Beautiful- I thought I commented on this I must have just been in awe that I forgot to hit the publish button
Thank you for joining my DL.ART July linky party, Have a Blessed day, DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...