H G Tut H C DT A F FB E P E Image Map

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Blog Hop Winner, Blog Award Thanks, New Stamps and A Card for Two Challenges!

Happy Wednesday, everyone! The week is half gone already! Wow, time flies! I have several things to post today...a blog hop winner, blog award thanks, and some awesome new stamps from K Andrew Designs. But first, I have a card to enter into a couple of challenges.
For this card, I used my Gypsy to weld the frame from Elegant Edges into a card at 6". I attached the frame with foam tape to give some dimension. The crown is from Sophisticated, cut at 3". I added gems to the inside of the buttons on the top of the crown. I attached the crown with foam tape as well. The pretty red spotted ribbon is from Hobby Lobby and the twine in the inside of the top button is from The Twinery. I added gems along the edge of the frame with my iRock. The circle tag is a Spellbinders Nestabilities die and the stamp is from K Andrews Designs Scripture Sayings stamp set. There are so many beautiful sentiments on this set:
Click HERE to purchase your own set of these awesome stamps!

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Next, I want to sincerely thank my super-sweet friends Chriss of Scrappin' With Chriss and Lou and Eva of Eva's Scraps N' Cards for gifting me with the Versatile Blogger Award! I am so honored and appreciative to receive this award! I hope you will visit both of their fabulous blogs...not only are they extremely creative and talented, but they are both amazing friends and I'm so lucky to have met them in blogland! Stop by their blogs...I promise you won't be disappointed! Thanks again Chriss and Eva!! You both are so awesome!!

Have you seen the eight fabulous new K Andrew Designs stamps available for pre-order? There are both sentiment sets and art image sets! All are "must-haves"!





Aren't they all amazing??!! You will love these stamps!! Plus, Kristal donates a portion of the proceeds of every stamp set sold to charity. Great stamps, great cause. Also, if you order $25.00 or more you will receive a special FREE stamp set called Sweet Wishes!!
Click HERE to hurry and order your stamps while supplies last!!

And finally, I want to thank you all for stopping by for the Getting Cricky So Thank-Fall Blog Hop last Friday!! I have a winner for the set of K Andrew Designs Fall-O-Ween stamps!!  Random.org selected the winner as......................................................
And #14 is................................................
 
Congratulations CallyAnn! Email me your address to indymermaid(at)gmail(dot)com and I'll get your stamps out to you!

37 comments:

Karen said...

Lisa love this card the crown is divine the ribbon at the top is the perfec accent.

Sugarlips said...

Congrats on your blog awards!!

Chriss America Real said...

I really, really want the pirate set! As soon as hubby gets bonus, I am going to get it!

Hugs,
Chriss

Rhonda Miller said...

Congrats CallyAnn!!!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the crown card. Missing my Gypsy. Had to FedEx it back to Cricut to replace it after getting teh security breach code 2 & screen blue went black. Software upgrade of Acrobat Reader 9 did not matter so it is now on its way, was told it will reach Utah in 4 days and then will be waiting 4-6 wks for replacement.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

Linda Breedlove said...

This card is awesome... I don't know, Lisa. I think you've reached another level. You're one talented girl!!!
Congratulations on your award.... and congratulations to your blog hop winner!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super sweet card! Great design and color! Nice sentiment!

Thanks for joining us over at Love to crop! Guest Designer Carri
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Eva Laney said...

lovely card Lisa, I love the shape and frame!!! Great stamps too. You are so very welcome for the award my friend, you are so deserving of it :)

Eva :0)
http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com

Diane Hodrick said...

I love that crown....what a pretty card!

Karen said...

So pretty! I love the colors and that ribbon! :)

Karen
craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.comt

Shelly said...

What a positively GORGEOUS card! The papers are just so pretty and that ribbon is beautiful!
The new stamps look fabulous, what a great selection! Have a wonderful night!
Shelly

girlia said...

Love the card!

Ruth G said...

Congrats to the winner! Lisa, I think the sentiment is totally awesome and the card is really fantastic! TFS!

smyiow said...

Fabulous as always!

Susan said...

Hi Lisa! I'm going to start calling you Lisa the Magnificent! This is a beautiful card! Love the sentiment and the design! Congrats on your award too! And congrats to your winner! It was a fun hop!

I hope you can stop over tomorrow. I did a cool project for a hop and Kiki will be doing one of her infamous giveaways!

{Hugs}
Susan
cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com
p.s. You asked about the background on the Haunted House card..can you believe a Tim Holtz embossing folder? I was even impressed how creepy it looked, and I'm not even Catholic! lol! (Lutheran, we don't scare as easy) Hold that Diet Coke in!!!!

Claire Spielman said...

I hopped over from Love To Crop and this card is beautiful and I love the fact that you used pop dots to give it dimension. Works for ME!! The color is as well eye-catching.
TFS
Claire
www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

Great card! I love the sentiment, too. Thanks for joining us at Love To Crop!
LTC Guest Designer Sarah

Pat N. said...

Oh, What a lovely card, Lisa! Really nice job!--Pat N.

Unknown said...

Congratulations to CallyAnn! This is another beautiful card. You are so creative, and you are able to do so many different styles of cards. You amaze me with each card you do. I love them all:)) hugs, Pam at http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/

RiNNE said...

Darling creation! Congrats on your blog award and to the winner!

Nita said...

This is STUNNING! So bright and sparkly - and that's what friendship should be, right? :)

BTW, because of you and your stamp promo, I just went and ordered myself THREE new K. Andrews stamp sets (do you get a comission for that?). Thanks for enabling! :)

Nita
www.niftynitanotes.blogspot.com

Dr Sonia S V said...

Lisa So gorgeous your crown looks

Cheers
Sonia
http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

callyannc said...

Hi Lisa! Your card is gorgeous! Lovin it! Congrats on you Blog Award! How fun is that! Thanks for the win too! I am super excited! I emailed you! TFS CallyAnn
http://calyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com

Arlene said...

Great card Lisa! Congrats on your award...well deserved! :)

Sherrie K. said...

Love this Lisa! The glittery paper paired up with the polka dot paper is a great combination! Love the crown cut, pretty bling and gorgeous ribbon:) Nice work my friend! I agree with Susan....we should call you: Lisa the Magnificent! I am always excited to see what your next post is....
Congrats to CallyAnn and Congratd to you on your awards..very deserving! Have a GREAT day!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Rhonda Emery said...

wow what a beautiful card. I love it.

scrappinC said...

Congrats to the winner, that was a really fun blog hop. Your card is beautiful. Well I can see I can't live without the coffee and tea stamps. LOL!
Cindy Lou

Anonymous said...

Lisa! Super cute card!
Congrats to the winner!

Karen H said...

Congrats to CallyAnn! :o) Enjoy your new goodies!

Lisa, congratulations on your awards! So deserved, as always! And this card is GORGEOUS.. just like a true friendship! I love the sparkles, all the different circles, the texture... umm, everything? I don't know how you do this so brilliantly all the time. I don't even know what to say right now. You are so inspiring, my friend... which can also be a burden because my mind just CANNOT create the inspiration my heart feels. Does that make sense? I do love you, but sometimes my anxiety rises after I visit you. ;) Ha! This is just so pretty. I'll focus on that. ;)

Hugs and blessings! :o)
http://kaleidoscopicsparkles.blogspot.com

D said...

What a gorgeous card! Love the circular shape and the bling you added :)

Trish and Treasure said...

Love the Crown on this card and how you used the ribbon. Have a great weekend
Hugs Trish Munro

DIANA L. said...

Super card so pretty. You are always amazing me.

Beckie said...

Super-duper card. Love how you incorporated that princess crown cut.

Beckie

Amy said...

What a cute shaped card! I love all of the buttons, bows, and bling (not to mention the fun color pink). Great job Lisa!!! :)Amy

Jayne said...

Hi Lisa,such a pretty shaped card.Love the colour and the bling in the buttons.Hope you are having a good week.
Jayne x

Chloe and Her Clip On Koalas said...

Such a gorgeous card Lisa. Love all the detail and the colours. Looks awesome. x

Maria Matter said...

Lisa, your creations are always fabulous! I love this sweet little circle card!
thanks so much for playing along @ Paper Playtime!
hugs

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...