H G Tut H C DT A F FB E P E Image Map

Friday, May 20, 2011

Blog Awards and Blog Candy Thanks and a Challenge Win!



Happy TGIF, bloggers! I was so excited to open my reading list today and discover my Octopus Birthday Card was selected as a Top Chef Winner at Cooking With Cricut! Woo-hoo! My first challenge win :) Thank you so much to everyone at Cooking at Cricut for picking my card.

I am sorry I am behind in thanking several people for passing awards to me. I have been having so many blogger issues - first I lost my reading list for a whole week, then blogger was down, then the last couple of days, I couldn't see my followers and when I visited other blogs, I couldn't see theirs either. I think all the issues are finally fixed (knock on wood) so I am playing a bit of catch-up.

I am so thankful and appreciative to receive blog awards and I feel so bad that I haven't thanked these wonderful ladies yet. I ask that you please visit all of their blogs to see their amazing work. I guarantee that you will not be disappointed -- they are awesome!

I sincerely want to thank June of Simply Elegant Paper Crafts for awarding me the Liebster Blog award and the BFF Award and Trish of Trish and Treasure for gifting me with the BFF Award. For more information on the Liebster Blog award, click here. For more info on the BFF Award, click here.

I also want to sincerely thank Dusti of Scrappin With Cricut for honoring me with the Cricut-tastic Award and Crystal of Little Creations for passing to me the Versitale Blogger Award. For more information on the Cricut-tastic award, click here. For more info on the Versitale Blogger Award, click here. Thank you so much June, Trish, Dusti and Crystal! You guys are so awesome and I am so honored!
I have been so fortunate to won some blog candy recently and there are several people I would like to thank. The first person I want to sincerely thank is Kathy of Peachy Keen Stamps! I won her giveaway from the Royal Wedding Blog Hop - three packages of gorgeous Nestabling! Aren't they awesome!?
I also want to sincerely thank Barbara of Forgotten Scraps and Peggy of Grandma's Pearl! I won Grandma's Pearl lot of absolutely amazing goodies! It was like Christmas opening this package!
And last but certainly not least, I want to sincerely thank Minta of Mintas Creations! I won her giveaway from the Blog Hop for Kiddos and a gift certificate to one of my favorite stores, Michales! She also included this gorgeous hand-made card! Thank you Kathy, Barbara, Peggy and Minta - I am so grateful!

7 comments:

Mommy's Crafty Creations said...

Congrats on winning the challenge and all your awards. Enjoy all your goodies!!

Hugs
Veronica
mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com
mommyscarftycreations.blogspot.com

scrappinC said...

Congrats on your awards, you so deserve them. WOW! what awesome blog candy. You are going to have sooooo much fun! LOL!
TFS!
Cindy Lou

thekolbes said...

Holy cow girl. You have been a lucky woman this month. Congrats
Trish

June Houck said...

WOWEE!!! Congrats on your win and all of your awards. Yay, YOU!!!

Sandy O said...

You lucky duck you, lol!!! Congreatulations on the awards and all that yummy candy!!!

Nati Tristan said...

WOWZERS!!!!! Congrats on all the wonderful bling!

Susan said...

Hey Lisa!

How awesome! I've been missing in action for a bit and here I sign on to find out you are a big winner! Great news! Congrats on the awards and for having the octopus card picked, that is a very cool card! I can't wait to see what you are going to create with all your new stuff, no doubt it will be fabulous!

Susan (turtle) :)
www.cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...