H G Tut H C DT A F FB E P E Image Map

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Graduation Card

Since I haven't been able to get online for the past few days, I have three cards to upload tonight. The first is for the daughter of one of my best friends who graduating from high school this weekend. I made her a card using DCWV black and white paper for the inspiration and included a money pouch.

Congratulations was cut from Everyday Pop-Up Cards, using reflective silver paper (you totally can't see it in the pic because it is so shiny and it is so overcast here as I take the pic) and Core Couture white paper. I used an EK Success punch for the border of the card. I made the two flowers and added a rhinestone gem in the center, and gems around the border. The ribbon is from Hobby Lobby.
For the inside of the card, I cut the hat from Everyday Pop-Up Cards and used a silver gel pen to create the tassel.

I am entering the card in the Cricut Cardz Challenge #76 - graduation card

That's the first, two more cards to come... :)

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Very cute, love the money holder, thanks so much for joining CCC!

shelly said...

oh this is sharp i like your flowers and the pop up hat :) thanks for sharing this with us at cricutcardz :)

Jeri said...

What a cool money holder for a graduate. Love the pop up. Thanks for playing along at Cricut Cardz.

scrappinC said...

Super cute card. Love the money holder and the paper you used.
TFS!
Cindy Lou

girlia said...

What a great card. Love the colors

Lezlye said...

Great Job! I have been wanting to use my Pop up cartridge to make a card just like this! Ran out of time... Thanks for playing with us at CCC!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...