H G Tut H C DT A F FB E P E Image Map

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Hang 10 Card

This is a quick card I made for the Cricut Cardz Challenge #73 - beach theme...my favorite theme!!

I just love this paper - it is from DCWV Tahiti Beach Stack. I cut the surf board at 4" and hang ten charm at 1" from Life's A Beach. I can't remember where I purchased the Hang Ten stamp. I used wave-edged scissors for the top of the tag and I inked all the edges with Colorbox Merlot. The ribbon is from Hobby Lobby and I added crystals on and around the surfboard.

Thanks so much for looking and have a great evening :)

7 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

I love it! So fun!

Trish and Treasure said...

Surf's Up.... Love it!

BUZZY BEE DESIGNS and GRAPHICS said...

Thanks for following me
I have blog candy you can win
need to come and post on by 5/16/11 http://buzzybeedesigns.blogspot.com/2011/04/blog-candywhat-i-what-for-my-birthday.html
Rebecca Minor
buzzybeedesigns(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice thanks for sharing!!

Scrappin Rabbit Designs said...

Love your colors. Great card Lisa. Good luck on the challenge.

Tami

Susan said...

Hi Lisa!

This card is totally awesome dudette! :) I love the colors you used and you pulled it together perfect! It reminds me of Hawaii, which has the most beautiful beaches ever! Good luck with the challenge! Oh, and thank you for helping me with my blog candy answer, very helpful!

Susan
www.cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

Very nice card, just makes ya wanna go out there and hit those waves!! Thanks so much for joining CCC!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...