H G Tut H C DT A F FB E P E Image Map

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Grillin' & Chillin' Bug Hop Winner!

I want to say a great big thank you to everyone who stopped by during the Grillin' & Chillin' Bug Hop this weekend! And welcome to all my new followers. I had so much fun and oh my gosh, the ladies I hopped with are so talented and creative. Their projects were amazing!

On to the winner of my Bug Hop blog candy.  There were 57 comments and Random.org selected the winner.

Min: 1
Max: 57
Result: 9

So the winner is..........................
GiGi said...
What an awesome invitation! I love how the trees look and all the critters! TFS!

Congratulations GiGi! I'll be sending you an email soon to get your address, or you can contact me at indymermaid@gmail.com.

Thanks again everyone and don't forget this coming weekend is the Chillin' part of the Grillin' & Chillin' Bug Hop!

2 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Congrats Gigi! What a fun hop...
Sherrie K

Kim said...

Congrats Gigi:)
~Kim

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...