H G Tut H C DT A F FB E P E Image Map

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Teacher Feature Card

Happy Tuesday, bloggers! Well, it is now a full week that I have been without my Reading List. It has been a frustrating seven days. There is a forum where you post the problem (click here is you are having this issue) but so far, no response from Blogger and there are lots of us. I can view some of my followed blogs in Google Reader, but not all. Hopefully it will be fixed soon (I've been saying that for several days now...I'm trying to be positive).

Also, I need to have another giveaway. I'm over 300 followers, 10.500 hits, and my two month blogaversary is coming up on Friday the 13th...I hope you aren't superstitious! My dad is having shoulder surgery on Friday and I'm taking him to the surgery center, so I'll be busy but I hope to be able to put together a giveaway very soon -- stay tuned! Also, I will be participating in my first blog hop, May 28-30. Barb of BugBites is hosting the Grillin' & Chillin' Bug Hop so make sure you stop by - I'll have blog candy for that as well :)
I have a card to enter into the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog Challenge #59 - Teacher Feature. For this card, I used Core'dinations cardstock from Roy G Biv for the base and cut it at 5 1/2 x 5 1/2. The patterned paper is from DWCV Fall Stack. I used an EK Success punch for the bottom. I cut the Thank You from Paper Lace using Core Couture, and I added crystals to the center of the flowers. The apple was cut from Give a Hoot, also with Core Couture, and I added a small spring on the back so it bobbles (can't really tell in the pic). #1 Teacher is from Wild Card and I cut it three times in white, red and black Core Couture to make it pop. The red ribbon and orange star ribbon are both from Hobby Lobby.

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day :)

16 comments:

Crystal said...

I love your project!!! Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog and I am a follower of yours now. Excited to see what you do in the future!! Thanks

www.littlecreationsblog.blogspot.com

Judy said...

Awesome card! I love the paper you used. Have a great day:)

Nati Tristan said...

That's such a nice card! God Bless! And prayers for your dad's surgery to come out very very good!

Shelly said...

Very Cute Lisa! I love the background paper!
Shelly

Adrian said...

very pretty!

Anonymous said...

Great job! Thanks for playing along with us over at FCCB, and congrats on your followers and give away! That's awesome!

Art by Andy Bauer said...

Great card! And Friday the 13th is actually my lucky day. I was born on a Friday the 13th! So good luck to your Dad on his surgery day! Prayers sent!!!

Beebeebabs said...

Thank you sooo much. Love your Teacher card it is soooo cute - also love the choice of paper very nice job thanks for sharing!!

Kate said...

This looks so sharp! The glitter is a wonderful touch.
Thanks so much for joining us for this week's challenge at FCCB!
Kate
Small Bits of Paper
(My reading list is gone too. I thought it was just me!)

Trish and Treasure said...

Love the apple for the teacher card it's fantastic!

Sherrie K. said...

Such a cute card. Any teacher would love it! Sorry your still having issue's. Hang in there!!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Linda Breedlove said...

What a great card... love your papers... this is so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Prayers and well wishes for your dad, love your teacher's card, enjoy the weekend and Congrats on your blog anniversary.

Hugs, Lori m

Anonymous said...

Great job with the challenge! Thanks for joining us this week at FCCB!

Evanna said...

Cute card!! Thanks for sharing it with us this week at FCCB!

Saundra said...

Such a great card! I love the sparkle and the star brads! Thanks for playing at FCCB!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...