H G Tut H C DT A F FB E P E Image Map

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms out there! I hope you all have a wonderful day filled with love and happiness. I especially want to wish a very Happy Mother's Day to my wonderful mom. To quote Abe Lincoln: "All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel Mother" :)

On a side note...you never know how much you love a reading list until it is gone, as mine has been for five days now. Apparently it is an issue with Blogger and I really hope they are working on it because I am so frustrated.

Happy day everyone!!

3 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Happy Mother's Day 2u2!!!

Nati Tristan said...

God Bless! Have a happy Mother's Day!

Anonymous said...

Love the card, wish I could hang 10 right now lol. Happy Belated Mother's Day Lisa,

Hugs, Lori m :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...