H G Tut H C DT A F FB E P E Image Map

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Memorial Day Card

Memorial Day is coming up this weekend so I wanted to say a great big "Thank You" to all of our heroes, both past and present for keeping the United States of America the Land of the Free, Home of the Brave. This easel card was created with images cut solely from the Stand and Salute cartridge. The background paper is from DCWV. I don't remember where I got the American flag pins that I used to support the easel card.
I am entering the card in the Cooking With Cricut #31 - Memorial Day challenge

Two down, one to go :)

5 comments:

scrappinC said...

I love your card! It says it all, you did an absolutely wonderful job.
TFS!
Cindy Lou

Anonymous said...

Love this card! you did a great job with it! :)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great card, love the tags!

Jean said...

Very nice. Thanks for playing along with us at Cooking with Cricut.

Jen said...

Love the dog tags, Lisa! Great card! Thanks for joining us this week at Cooking With Cricut.

~ Jen, CWC Design Team
www.gator-4-life.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...