H G Tut H C DT A F FB E P E Image Map

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Pagoda Birthday Card

Happy Tuesday, bloggers! I just can't find time to spend in my craft room lately :( I have so many projects I want to work on, but not enough hours in the day. I was able to craft for a bit today and I made this birthday card at 5 x 8 and added cardboard to the back to make it stand. The background paper is from K & Company's Que Sera Sera stack. I used core couture and DCWV for the other elements.

The bridge, flowers and paper lanterns are from Pagoda. I haven't used this cart in a while and I forgot what great images is contains. It is kinda hard to see in the pic, but I added foam behind the middle of the bridge to make it pop out so it is 3 dimensional. I added crystals to the bridge posts and center of the flowers. The sentiment reads "May Your Birthday Be Filled With Many Blessings."

I am entering the card in the following challenges:
  1. Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog #58 : flower shower - a project with at least three flowers
  2. Birthday Sundaes Challenge #7 - anything goes
  3. Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge #16 - Pagoda
  4. GAB Challenge #13 - any 3d project
Hopefully I'll have more projects to post soon. Thanks for looking and have a great evening :)

13 comments:

Just Me said...

I like your card. I think the bridge appears to stand out. Nicely done. Love that sentiment. Thanks for joining the GAB Challenge this week.

Anonymous said...

Very Beautiful, I really like the bridge and sentiment. :)

LorraineB said...

What a beautiful card! I also have the Pagoda cartridge, and now you have inspired me to dig it out, and use it. Thank you for sharing your card with us.
Lorraine

Nati Tristan said...

The pagoda cart is very cute. You really rocked it!

June Houck said...

This is lovely, Lisa! I love the LO and design :)

Sue said...

Great card. Very different kind of birthday card. I will have to take a look at my Pagoda cartridge. I don't think I've ever used it. Thanks for joining us at Birthday Sundaes.

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

Very nice Birthday Card! I love that background paper! Looks great with those cuts! Thanks for joining us again at Birthday Sundaes!

Maquel said...

Beautiful card! I love it! Thanks for joining us this week at FCCB!!

Maquel
http://papermaineiac.blogspot.com

BugBites said...

This is so pretty. Thanks for playing with us at FCCB this week.

Dana said...

Nice. Thanks for playing at FCCB.

http://iwycd.blogspot.com/

Ashley Nicole said...

I really like this card. I love Pagoda cart. Thanks for joining us this week at GAB Challenges.
Nikki

DIANA L. said...

Love this card.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Larelyn said...

What a unique card. Thanks for sharing at FCCB.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...