H G Tut H C DT A F FB E P E Image Map

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Biker Babe Birthday Card

Happy Sunday, bloggers! I have a card to enter into a few challenges tonight. I haven't used the DCWV All Dressed Up stack lately, so I pulled it out for this card. My biker babe was cut from the Rock Princess cart. I punched the edge with a Fiskars border punch and added a strip of ribbon from Michaels. The happy birthday is a rub-on and the gems are from Crystal Sticks. A white gel pen added dots to her top and stripes to the boots. The edges were inked with Colorbox merlot ink.

I am entering the card in the following challenges:
Frosted Designs Fabulous Friday Challenge - use bling on a project
Card Cupids - use dots or stripes
Birthday Sundaes - anything goes birthday

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful card... love it....Thanks for playing along at Birthday Sundaes... HUGS...SK :)

Vivi Martínez said...

I love your girly card! It is just so cool!
Thanks for sharing your art with us at Birthday Sundaes!
Vivi

Lydia said...

So cute! Love all your bling and that biker babe! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs this week!
Lydia

Saskia said...

Great work for Card Cupids, thanks!!

Sweet greetings, Saskia
(guest designer)

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

This is so cool! I love the added bling! Thanks for joining us at Birthday Sundaes this week!

Jacqueline said...

great image - I have that paper too - love the bling. Thanks for playing along at Card Cupids.
Hugs. Jacqueline

Erin Reed said...

great project!! thanks for joining us at frosted designs!!

Unknown said...

Wow this card is amazing!!!! Love it!!!!

June Houck said...

This ROCKS! Fabulous job; love the bling :)

scrapn_momof2 said...

Amazing card. Love the bling and the colors used.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...