H G Tut H C DT A F FB E P E Image Map

Friday, April 29, 2011

Blog Award and Blog Candy Thanks!!

Happy Friday, bloggers! I have some people I need to thank tonight. I have been gifted with two blog awards from two amazing crafters. Paula from PVCreations2010 honored me with the Stylish Blogger Award and Rebecca from Buzzy Bee Designs honored me with The Versatile Blogger Award! I am so excited and appreciative to receive the awards from these talented women! Please visit both of their blogs to see their awesome, unique creations!
For more information on the Stylish Blogger Award, click here.
For more information on the Versatile Blogger Award, click here.

I am addicted to blog hopping and have been lucky to win some great prizes recently! From the Spring Blog Hop, I won the Crafty Card app for my iTouch from  Jennifer at the Crafty Card Gallery. This app is so amazing! There are so many wonderful, unique, inspiring cards on this app...I would recommend it to everyone! You can find it here in the iTunes app store.
Also from the Think Spring Blog Hop, I won a gift card from Michael's, one of my very favorite stores, from Anita of Crafts From Miracle's Table! This is such a great prize and I am so excited to go shopping!
From the Butterfly Blog hop, I won the  Scrappy Mom's All in The Family Stamps from Tammy at Scrappy Critters! This is my first set of Scrappy Mom stamps, and I guarantee it won't be my last...they are so great! I can't wait to play with them!

So thank you Paula, Rebecca, Jennifer, Anita and Tammy! I appreciate all of you so much!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on all the prizes!! Glad you like the app!
Www.craftycardgallery.blogspot.com
Craftycardgallery at gmail dot com

Susan said...

Congrats Lisa! All those goodies equals lots of fun! I can't wait to see what you make! Oh, btw, I loved the royal wedding card. What a beautiful wedding it was!

Susan

Nati Tristan said...

Congratulations!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...