H G Tut H C DT A F FB E P E Image Map

Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy Good Friday and Earth Day!

Happy Friday bloggers! I hope you all are having a wonderful Good Friday/Earth Day! I'm having some serious computer issues so I am going to try to post this before it crashes again. This is a quick easel card I made using Core'dinations paper and Tim Holtz embossing folders in honor of Earth Day. I love the quote - "The goal of life is living in agreement with nature" by Zeno. I embossed it with vanilla powder and added a strip of pearls. Earth day was cut from the Designers Calendar cart and I used a Fiskars punch to make the stand.
Had to get that little plug in:) Okay, I had to post these pictures even though I'm so disappointed how they turned out. I was taking them through glass, trying not to scare the birds away and the lighting wasn't great. But out one of my windows was a tiny little hummingbird and out another a great big pileated woodpecker! So cool!
I am going to try to get to blogs to leave comments before my computer completely crashes. My laptop is on its last legs - at only three years old. How sad. Happy Good Friday :)

12 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

Have a wonderful Easter!

Cheryl said...

Very pretty! Love that embossing

Alice said...

love the subtle embossing. wonderful card!

Craftin' Blind said...

Lovely card!! I have an award for you on my blog! Happy Easter!
-Lori Craftin' Blind

Susan said...

Happy Earth Day, Good Friday and Happy Easter Lisa! Sorry to hear about your computer, that really stinks. I can't believe you have a Hummingbird already! So lucky!

Susan

Tara said...

Very cool embossing!
Tara

Sandy Ang said...

How fun ! Have a happy easter

Ulysses' mama said...

Hi,
First of all, love that card..it looks so professional! Second, you visited my blog and commented...Thanks! I really appreciate it. Sorry it took me so long to respond, I don’t get to check my blog that often anymore. School, work and a 3yr old…I’m usually exhausted! LOL
Pauline
http://lilbamaboysmama.blogspot.com/

Tere Azua said...

Beautiful card, you did a great job with the embossing!!!!

Thank You for visiting my blog!!!!

Vicki Fraser said...

Lovely embossing on your card :)

Shirl said...

Lisa thank you for your lovely comment, also for becoming a follower.
Had a peek around and your creations are different just like mine, I have become a follower so I can pop back to keep seeing your lovely work.
Hugs Shirl x x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card and love your photos, sorry about your computer, hope it can be fixed easily.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...