H G Tut H C DT A F FB E P E Image Map

Monday, April 25, 2011

Mom's Day Card for 2 Challenges

 
This is a card I made for the very best Mom in the world - mine :) I used Forever Young for the Mom and the flowers, Picturesque for the butterfly and swirls and Designers Calendar for Mom's Day. Paper is from K & Company (background), Core'dinations (flowers and clothes), DCWV (Mom's Day) and Colorbok (butterfly and swirls). I inked the edges with Tim Holtz distressing ink and the "I heart my mom" stamp is from a dollar bin I picked up I don't remember where. I added crystals to the butterfly (I just love Picturesque's butterfly!)
I am entering the card in the following challenges:

Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog - Challenge #57 - Mom's the word
Cricut Cardz Challenge #71 - Mothers Day using any cart

Thanks for looking and have a great evening :)

14 comments:

Alison Jane Hann said...

Beautiful and so rich in detail and colour!

scrappy critters said...

Hi Lisa,

This is Tammy from Scrappy Critters!! You won the All in the family scrappy mom's stamps from the butterfly bloghop this past week.. yipppeee!

Please send me your address and I will send those out to you!

♥Tammy
dnthsar@cox.net

Cindy Beland said...

Pretty super looking card!I love all the details on it,The butterfly is beautiful!! :)

Sherrie K. said...

Pretty card..love the butterfly. Beautiful! Also, thanks for posting my blog candy/giveaway on your blog!! Appreciate it! Good luck in the giveaway!
Sherrie K

Nati Tristan said...

That's Beautiful!

Kate said...

What a super card! The papers are gorgeous and the bling looks fantastic! Thanks so much for playing along with us at FCCB this week!

Sandy Ang said...

Love all the warm red tones on your fab card

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Such a lovely card...love the bold, rich colors! I know your Mom will love it...thanks for joining our challenge at FCCB this wee!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for playing Mom's the Word with us at FCCB!

Saundra said...

What a fun card! Thanks for playing at FCCB!

Susan said...

Lisa, this came out so pretty! I love the detail. Good luck in the challenge and congrats on the Butterfly hop win!

Susan

June Houck said...

Very well done, Lisa! This was a lot of work, but worth it :)

Evanna said...

I love the colours you have used, so bright and fun! Thanks for sharing it with us as FCCB this week!

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a beautiful card! Great job with the challenge... I am so glad you joined us this week at FCCB!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...