H G Tut H C DT A F FB E P E Image Map

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Winner of Cricut Luau Cart!

Happy Sunday, Bloggers! Well, I have some good news, and some bad news this morning.  The bad news first...okay, it is only bad news for me...  the beautiful new Cricut Luau cart will be leaving my house :( No more staring at it, longing to rip if from its plastic confines and slide that perfect little cartridge in my Expression, dreaming of the creations I could make. *Sigh*

But the good news - we have a winner! Before I announce who it is, I want to thank you all for your wonderful comments and for telling me your favorite Cricut carts and crafting items. I must say, I thought I had a pretty good stash of supplies, but after reading all of your favs, I realized I am sorely lacking! So now I have a nice long list of items to shop for on my next trip to Joann/Michaels/Hobby Lobby :)
On to the winner...after taking all of the comments and factoring in three extra entries for those who blogged about or posted my blinkie on their sidebar, Random.org selected..................... (drum roll please).............................

          TuttleTime said...
What a fun cartridge to give away! I am part Hawaiian so I am partial to anything related to beach or island. :) Had to stop by. I am a new follower. I love my Cricut and use the Create a Critter most often. Can't wait to look for some others, though.
Congratulations, TuttleTime! I will be emailing you to get your mailing address so I can send the cart to you!

Thank you all for following me and entering my giveaway. I'm nearing 300 followers so look for more blog candy in the near future :)

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrat to the winner

Scrappin Rabbit Designs said...

Congratulations TuttleTime!

June Houck said...

Congrats, TuttleTime! Enjoy :)

inspiredwon said...

Congrats, Tuttletime!! I hope you get creative with the cartridge!!

Schell said...

How cool! Congratulations TuttleTime! Enjoy your new cartridge :0) Hugs!

Tiffany said...

Hello from your newest follower!!:)

Karen said...

Lisa thanks for posting my blog candy on your site!

scrappinC said...

Congrats to the winner. It looks like a really fun cart.
Cindy Lou

Mary Jaminski said...

Yeah Angie! Congrats on your new cart! And a big thank you to Lisa for stopping by my blog during the Tax Day Blues Blog Hop! Happy Day to you!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, looks like one awesome cartridge. ;)

TuttleTime said...

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.... I won a cartridge and a Hawaiian Luau cartridge. I plan to use it all !!! Yayayayayayay... LOL.. I am so happy. Please email me at tuttletime_cm @yahoo dot com and I will send my mailing address. This is awesome. Thank you....

TuttleTime said...

Oh, forgot to mention that I am part Hawaiian and spent a good part of my life in Hawaii...so I will LOOOVE using this. Thank you again.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...