H G Tut H C DT A F FB E P E Image Map

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Sometimes it's the little things...

Happy Wednesday evening, bloggers! (Sorry - I had to edit my post...I was a day behind!) I hope you aren't being effected by the severe weather that is striking, and if you are, I am praying for you. We are under a tornado watch, no warning yet, but I have my laptop ready to flee to the basement just in case.

I haven't had time to make any projects in the last couple of days, but I just discovered something that may help those of you who leave comments for other bloggers and/or visit blog hops. If you are like me, after visiting so many sites, I get tired of typing my blog address over and over. I use copy and paste, and that helps, but sometimes I need to add an email address or I copy and paste something else and then have to retype the blog address again...

If you use Firefox, I just discovered a signature add-on you can install that has completely solved this problem for me, and will save lots of valuable time. Now after I type a comment, I just right click and I have the option of which signature (in this case, my blog address) I want to insert and voila...it's done! You can even use this for a block of text. Awesome!

I swear I am not getting paid to endorse this product or anything, and truthfully, I just installed it like fifteen minutes ago and only used it three times, but it made me so happy I had to share :) I found it in the add-ons under tools on the header. If you want more information, just let me know!

Stay safe and have a great evening everyone!

9 comments:

SiskiyouSue said...

Please share this information! I knew there had to be a way, but haven't found it yet. Thanks!
suekimmet at gmail dot com

Nati Tristan said...

That's a wonderful wonderful little tip! I hope the tornadoe watching ends quickly! Prayers!

natislittlescrapblog.blogspot.com

June Houck said...

TFS, Lisa. My pet peeve is typing in the word verification. For me, blogger does a GREAT job of blocking the spam now, so I removed w.v., but I know this is not the case for two of my blog friends.

Schell said...

Nice find! It is the little things in life that make us happy :0) Hugs!!!!

Tami B. said...

Thank you for this tip.

Anonymous said...

Great tip Lisa, thank you, and I'm with you, laptop charged and ready for basement, my internal battery all charge, my external battery all charge and I have water jugs filled in the basement.

Windy but clear skies here right now, I did some awesome cloud photos this am, yesterday the sky was just scary at one point.

Hugs, Lori m

Sandy O said...

Great idea. For me it is the varification codes that get me. I have to say, they sure have helped me learn to type better though, lol

Thank you for letting me know that there is a deep cutting blade for the Cricut. I have lots of grunge board that would really like to be used. I will have to get a blade and give it a go :o)

Sharla said...

Great tip!! Thanks for sharing. Hope you stay safe in the crazy weather.

Unknown said...

Awesome!!! Thanks so much for sharing. I gind that part of blog hops tiring! Now that I know what it's called I can see if safari has it too!
Www.craftycardgallery.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...