H G Tut H C DT A F FB E P E Image Map

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter and Three Blog Awards!

Happy Sunday night, bloggers. I hope you all had a wonderful Easter! I am sorry I'm behind thanking three wonderful ladies for gifting me with blog awards. I am so honored and appreciative to have been given these awards from such amazingly talented women! Please visit all three of their blogs and you will see what I mean!
I received the Versatile Blogger from Angie Kay at Angie's Cards and Scrapbook Page.  Angie's projects are so creative and awesome! For more about the Versatile Blogger, click here.
I received the BFF Award from Nancy at Crafting Passions. Nancy creates such gorgeous, unique projects! For more about the BFF award, click here.
I have been awarded the Stylish Blogger Award from Lori at Craftin' Blind. Lori's work is so beautiful and she is truly amazing and so inspiring!

The rules for the Stylish Blogger Award are:
1.  Thank the person who gave the award, and link back to their blog.
2.  Share 8 things about myself.
3.  Pass this award to 8 individuals. 
4.  Leave a comment so they can pass on the recognition!

Okay, eight things about me. Here goes...
  1. I am addicted to McDonalds $1 large diet Cokes
  2. I am an oenophile
  3. I survived eight years of Catholic school
  4. I love to travel and have been to 46 states, Australia, Japan, Canada and Mexico
  5. I'm a messy crafter as I'm doing a project (can't find the scissors, lost the stamp under a pile of paper...), but I have to clean everything up as soon as it is finished, just to make a huge mess with the next one (it's a nasty cycle)
  6. The only bones I've ever broken are both my big toes
  7. I've watched Friends so many times, I can recite the lines with the characters
  8. I absolutely love the ocean
The crafters I would like to pass this award to are, in no particular order:

Susan @ Cricut and Grasshopper
Loving Scrapper 101
Rhonda @ Rhonda's Place to Share
Cheryl @ Nana's Creative Place
Heather @ Heather's This and That
Sue @ Lost in Montana
Heather @ Heather's Ramblings

Thank you again Angie Kay, Nancy and Lori! Have a great evening everyone :)

3 comments:

SiskiyouSue said...

Thanks, Lisa. I appreciate the award.
http://siskiyousue.blogspot.com

Craftin' Blind said...

Thanks for the kind words about me!! :) And those $1 Diet Cokes are what get me through the day!!! haha.
-Lori Craftin' Blind

Susan said...

Thank you Lisa! You are just such an awesome lady! Ok, now I am going to make you laugh. Ready? I had to google what a oenophile was. LOL! And anyone reading this, I am not telling what it is, you have to google it yourself! :)
That's really cool Lisa!

Thank you again for this wonderful award, I will post it proudly! Have a great day!

Susan
http://cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com

p.s. I forgot, I also love that Joe Cocker song!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...