H G Tut H C DT A F FB E P E Image Map

Monday, April 18, 2011

Bunny Pinwheel Card

Challenge #56 this week at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog is "Bunny Hop" - create a project using a bunny or chick. When I started this card, I figured out how to make a pinwheel and it was okay, but it needed more sparkle. Then I got the idea of making it multicolored and oh my gosh, that was a bit trickier!

I used Core Couture paper for the blades and wrapped a toothpick with twine from Hobby Lobby. The bunny is from the Animal Kindgom cart, the grass from Plantin Schoolbook, and the flower from Cindy Loo. I used a Fiskars border punch along the top, with Core Couture paper behind. The background paper is from Colorbok Sorbet. I used a white Marvy gel pen to bring out the details of the bunny.

Have a great evening, everyone :)

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really cute idea, pretty card! :) Lori m

Nati Tristan said...

Very Very cute!

June Houck said...

Love the sparkle! You did a nice job on your pinwheel; I've never tried that.

Sherrie K. said...

Cute card!

Kel said...

Great card... cute with the pinwheel.. Pinwheels are a nice reminder that spring is here and the Easter season is upon us. Great sparkle! I'm luvin the pink google eyes on the bunny.. nice job.

Sandy O said...

Simply adorable. Love the bling on the pinwheel and flowers. And how the google eyes match the color of the bunny :o)

I wonder said...

Hi Lisa, this is Vicki from
http://melovebonoandscrapbooking.blogspot.com
Sorry it took me so long to get over and visit and follow...last week wasn't my best week ever! LOL but thank you for following me - I LOVE your blog! (I love mermaids so you have me at green ;)

I'll be back soon - tfs

Gloria said...

Love the pin wheel. Super cute card.

Unknown said...

Hi Lisa,
Please send me an email at craftycardgallery@gmail.com and I will send you the code for the free iphone app you won on the CraftyCardGallery blog.
Thanks!
Jennifer

Susan said...

Hi Lisa!

Very cute card! The pinwheel came out great! The bunny is adorable, love the eyes, and the grass came out perfect. Good luck with the challenge!

Susan
http://cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com

Just Jenae said...

This is soo cute! Love the bunny, love the pinwheel! Thanks for sharing your talent with us at FCCB this week!

Evanna said...

Very cute, I love the pinwheel! Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB this week!

Kate said...

What a sweet card! Your pinwheel looks fantastic! I used to love those as a child. Thanks so much for playing along with us at FCCB this week!

Audrey said...

LOVE your card! thanks for playing along with us at FCCB this week!

Anonymous said...

Your card turned out super cute! I am so glad you joined us this week at FCCB!

Saundra said...

Neat! I really love the addition of the pinwheel! Thanks for playing at FCCB!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...